Welcome to..."Living by The word of God"....blog

It's not an accident that you have come up to visit this wonderful Blog inspired by God...surely God wants you to get something out here..
I pray that He will open up your heart to His message;
We value your comments for our progress
THANK YOU
&
GOD BLESS YOU

Friday, April 8, 2011

Oh hear you people the Word of the Most High





If we only could understand how serious God is looking for a place to dwell deep down our lives.....that is until our bodies become the temples of the Holy Spirit

he says in Revelation 3:20
"Here I am! I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears my voice and opens the door, I will come in and eat with that person, and they with me"

and again He revealed unto Moses in Deuteronomy 4:7,8
" What other nation is so great as to have their gods near them the way the LORD our God is near us whenever we pray to him? And what other nation is so great as to have such righteous decrees and laws as this body of laws I am setting before you today?"

Think of the letter God has written to you today.......2 Corinthians 6:2
"For he says, In the time of  my favor I heard you,and in the day of salvation I helped you"
     I tell you now is the time of God's favor, Now is the day of salvation.".....


                                       BLESSINGS!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment